Mestherpati Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Sundown Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 High school seniors Logan and Blake prepare for an epic Spring Breakthey travel to the beautiful and exotic Mexican beach resort of Puerto Vallarta hoping to hook up with their high school crushes. Surrounded by hot girls in teeny bikinis, the guys are truly in heaven. After meeting at a club, Logan falls for a mysterious local beauty named Gaby but then realizes the next morning, when his grandfather's Rolex watch is missing, that she was after more than just his heart. Things go from bad to worse when the guys discover that the valuable family heirloom is now in the hands of a gangster who demands to be paid triple the watch's value before returning it. And that's just the beginning…
This is honestly one of the best movies I have watched this year. Such an underrated movie. <br/><br/>Its like a mixture of Project X / 22 Jump Street / The Hangover / We are Your Friends. If you like those type of movies then you will love this movie.<br/><br/>I don't know why people are giving this such bad reviews. Car chases, plot twists, love story, partying - whats not to like. <br/><br/>Look the acting is not 10/10 and the actors are not well known but its way better than any big budget comedy/romance films this year.<br/><br/>Give it a watch. I highly recommend
Logan (Devon Werkheiser) is a poor little rich boy whose parents want to send him to Stanford, but he aspires to be a DJ and mix tapes. His best friend is Blake (Sean Marquette) who is filled with ideas to get them in trouble. Logan likes Lina (Sara Paxton) and stalks her on Spring Break in Puerto Vallarta. Here he discovers she aches for Connor, and Logan is too boring for her. Gaby (Camilla Belle) an 11 on a scale of 10, throws herself at Logan…he is a great looking guy or is it his Rolex which is now gone and the last half of the film is filled with teen comedy antics to recover the item…get a girl and become a DJ. Sorry for those formula spoilers.<br/><br/>The film was basically a dumb modern teen sex comedy complete with the penis drawing on the face and cross dresser. I failed to laugh at one scene, and the characters were shallow human beings. Poorly conceived and executed unless you are into DJ'smany soundboard people played themselves.<br/><br/>Guide: F-word. Implied sex. Nudity.
Sundown is the misbegotten lovechild of “The Hangover” and “Project X”: Stupendous in its stupidity, offensive in its attempts to be funny, and downright unpleasant from beginning to end.

the Kiseki no Chabudaigaeshi. Bokura no desu shitii robo full movie in hindi free download hdThe Muppets' Wizard of Oz full movie in hindi free download mp4Wolmi Island hd full movie downloadPiedmon's Last Jest full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe Town of No Return in hindi download free in torrentKatamari Forever in hindi free downloadthe Jacques Back downloadStep-Dad movie download in mp4Villu full movie in hindi free download mp4download Traici n mortal

last edited 215 weeks ago by Mestherpati
Please log in to post a reply.