Mestherpati Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Turks In Space Movie Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A family of Turks try to adapt to life in a new solar system.
Every major cult film fan has watched "Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam" (Man who saves the world) aka Turkish Star Wars. Quarter a century after that was released ,we get a sequel -"Dunyayi Kurtaran Adamin oglu" (Son of the man who saves the world). While the original was meant to be a serious science fiction adventure, this one attempts to be a parody of the old film and various other science fiction films in the vein of G.O.R.A. Needless to say, the result is cinematic sewage.<br/><br/>The film is a basically a serious of gags , none of which are close to being remotely funny. The acting is even worse. Erbil has already sealed his spot in the acting hall of shame with the lame shrek-wannabe Keloglan (he was even worse than Petek Dincoz, which should tell you how amazingly bad he was). Cuneyt Arkin seems to be sleepwalking. Sinem Kobal who is one of the most promising young Turkish actresses working today, would want to erase this off her resume for her career's sake.<br/><br/>The sad news is that this film actually did well at the box office, so we will soon be hit with the inevitable sequel. Let's hope that it completely flops so that the public is spared from another 2 hours of garbage.
Awful,disgusting,pointless I can write more negative words but it would be a waste of time… Has to be the worst movie and it shocked me when I saw the movie in the middle of the bottom list because it has to be the 1 in the list. My little brother has slept in the cinema and said 'Can we get our money back?'. Mehmet Ali Erbil's masterpiece(!). Don't watch this movie… It is a waste of time… By the way I want to talk about Turkish Sci-Fi movies. When I saw the trailer of 'Dünyayı Kurtaran Adamın Oğlu' I was pretty happy because finally Turkish Cinema leveled up and shoot a film about space but I was wrong. It was a stupid comedy movie with a very low quality of Space Ship graphics and area. If we see 'Dünyayı Kurtaran Adamın Torunu' it won't be a surprise. May be it can be the number one in the bottom list…

Two Men a Car Park full movie download mp4the Chantaje Sucio downloadFather's Day movie in hindi free downloadThe Ungovernable Force hd full movie downloadDownload In Security: Follow Me Home full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Mothra vs. Godzilla full movie in hindi 720p downloadDaddy full movie hd 1080p downloadEpisode 5.45 torrentDuel full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pGive 'em Hell Malone full movie free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Mestherpati

leonamargret replied

191 weeks ago

We will get a huge collection of movies from this website whether it is from any categories. I really love this website very much and we can easily search for movies here.It is very easy to handle too what is mindfulness
Please log in to post a reply.